Mexican Style Corn on the Cob Recipe
Cook Time: 40 minutes|
Servings: 6 corn on the cob
- 6 corn on the cob, unhusked
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, freshly chopped
- juice 2 limes
- Pull the husk down from the ear to the base, remove the silk, and fold husks back in place. Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Place corn directly on grill. Roast until tender, and cooked through, turning every 5 minutes.
- Peel down the husks. Rub each corn with 1 tbsp of butter, sprinkle with chili powder, cheese, cilantro, and lime juice.