Chicken Berry Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, halved
- 6 oz baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- For the vinaigrette, mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Refrigerate 1/2 of the vinaigrette to use as dressing.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining vinaigrette; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently. Cut chicken into thin slices.
- Toss spinach, berries and pecans in large bowl. Divide among 4 plates.
- Arrange chicken over salad. Whisk reserved vinaigrette. Drizzle over salads.